Centrifugal pumps PEDROLLO of the CP series (0,25-2,2 kW)
The centrifugal electric
pumps PEDROLLO of the CP series (0.25-2,2 kW) are
recommended for pure transfer and chemically nonaggressive liquids
for pump design materials.
Thanks to their reliability and simplicity in operation, they find broad application in life and in municipal services, in particular for water supply in combination with small systems of maintenance of pressure, and also for watering of gardens and kitchen gardens.
Installation of the pump has to be made in the enclosed space or in the places protected from atmospheric action.
LIQUID: CLEAR WATER
TO APPOINTMENT: IN LIFE, MUNICIPAL SERVICES
TO TYPE: SUPERFICIAL
RANGE OF CHARACTERISTICS
- Giving to 160 l/min. (9.6 m ³ / h)
- Pressure to 58 m
- Manometrical height of absorption is up to 7 m
- Temperature of liquid is from -10 °C to +90 °C (+40 °C in the version with the driving wheel from a tekhnopolimer)
- Ambient temperature is up to +40 °C
- The maximum pressure in a pump housing:
- - 6 bars in CP 100-130-132-150-158
- - 10 bars in CP 170-190-200
- Continuous work of S1